Friday, 7 December 2007

Where did last week go??

Friday 7 December, 4.39pm Sydney time! It's raining again, oh no it's raining again...... YAY I say to the rain, bring it on, fill up those dams thanks!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY YOUNGER SIS, NICOLE. Won't reveal your age, though you don't have internet access, so I spose it doesn't matter, just that you'll never catch up to me will ya darl? LOL.

Soooooooooo, here I am trying to catch up my blogging again. I went back to work yesterday, talk about a pain in the neck and mouth literally. I can't believe how much it hurt to talk.

Today I had my stitches out and ouchi-waawaahs, talk about sting. Well it's all over for the next 6 months now, teeth are perfecto, nothing needs doing except to get over that shocker of a tooth extraction last week.

I'm still not eating much solid food and I can tell ya, I'm not even hungry much now after having the stitches out. Hurts way to much to even contemplate chewing anything right now. I'll pop some pain killers shortly and see how I feel in an hour or so.

Christmas shopping for me is nearly finished, I've a few more cards to make then finish off some OTP stuff (that's off the page to the uninitiated). I've a giant letter K to decorate for my dear friend Kavita at work. Another Christmas Advent tree to do and another Tree wall hanger as well. I can't part with the one I did with all my son's photos on it so I have to make another LOL. The things we do.

Hubby's out tonight, son's not working so it's all systems go over at the craft desk after dinner. Oh and I need to get things together for my TSS Secret Santa buddy. Can't say a thing about it till it's over coz I don't want her guessing mmmwwwaaaaaaaahhh!

See ya for now,

Wirg!

No comments: