Saturday, 1 December 2007

The Day after the dental surgery...

Hi ho everyone.

Firstly thank you dear friends who wished me well yesterday with my dental surgery. To say it's kinda sore today would be an understatement. BUT no I don't have the pain I expected, yes I do have horrible swelling and a nasty split lip, but no I've not starved, yes I've discovered baby type food all over again. ROFL. Actually home made pureed vegetable soup was just what the 'dentist' ordered.

I've also found the delights of SPC Apple, Banana & Strawberry puree, oh yum so this is why kids want them heaps? LOL, mind you reading the label there's more apple than anything but hey, tastes good, I'm able to get my mouth open just enough to slip a little teaspoon in and let the stuff slide down. Yum.

Kerryn over at the Stash said chocolate would melt nicely, well yeah she's right, but um, well given that I've been off chocolate for a while now, I don't think I'll start the addiction up again just yet. Teee heee heee, though I do have a yummy choc flavoured protein drink that's going down well. The first couple of cups of tea through a straw were fine, but I'm not enjoying that now. Hmmmmm how to cure me of my tea addiction, have my wisdom tooth ripped out in the dentist chair whilst still awake. AGGGGGHHH.

Yes folks, it took over 2 hours for him to reaf that sucker out. But it's out. Now if you are squeemish, don't look too close at this photo coz yup, that's my tooth. He had to cut a piece off it to get it out but oh boy, glad it's out. And there's my split lip and swollen face. Shame the nice hair cut I had yesterday got mussed up, never mind.......





Okay that's enough of the uggly stuff.

I did make some lovely christmas cards last weekend. Below is one I made a dozen off, I'm very happy with them, coz both stamped images (the santa and the florish) are ones I'd not inked up till then.



Byee for now, funny I thought I'd be out of action for a few days, nope not much stopping me except I'm hungry for a Hungry Jacks Whoppa, none of that for at least another week. There's 5(so I found out today 7/12/07) stiches in my mouth that may come out next Friday if I'm lucky.

hugs
Wirg.

No comments: