Friday, 30 November 2007

Oh my, I terrified.............

Today is the day, in just under 2 hours my dentist is going to rip out my lower left wisdom tooth. The tooth that looks like it's the cause of my face and jaw aching so much on and off all this year. Not to mention the swelling going up and down in front of my ear and the tingling in my mouth and all.

I'm not really that brave, but I'm sooooooooo sick of this that I'll try anything. The aching is not like a tooth ache, there's nothing wrong with this tooth. But it keeps moving, sooo annoying particularly as that is the side I wear my headset on at work. I feel like my mouth is too small for my tongue, that I have started to trip over my words but it's cos my bottom teeth have moved some too, there's not enough room really.

Sooo though this is a short post, there probably won't be another for a few days at least.

Please pop over and say hello on the Stash, the forum is up and running. I've not had time to do a new technique this month. I started one, but seeing as it's the last day of the month, I'll leave it for December if there's time. Crikey the silly season's already started around my neck of the woods, we'll be leaving Sydney on the 22nd, not sure when we'll back, but I sure will try to get on here and say g'day.

hugs
Wirg.

No comments: