Thursday, 22 November 2007

Do I feel special or what!!

OMgoodness!!!!!

I'm sending a massive thank you to Lyn (you know who you are) for the wonderful surprize I received in this morning's mail. I had early warning that Lyn was sending me something that I 'might' find useful.

How did Lyn know that I'd wanted something like this for soooooooooo long and never knew where to get one with my own name on it? My name is not found on many things that you can get your name on, ie coffee mugs, keyrings, notepads and the like. When Lyn said she'd come across something that someone was giving away, Lyn put her hand up like a shot thinking of me and my name.

So Lyn, Thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's not something many people would have particularly here in Australia. What is it you are all saying?????

It's an Asian chop (or seal) with my name on it in english and I'm assuming chinese. I'll take a photo of it asap and put it with this post. It's in a lovely red velvet lined box with a little porcelin bowl of red ink too. Just gorgeous!!

hugs
Wirg. (Virginia!)
Edited 23/11/07 to show you a photo of the chop. As soon as I've stamped it properly, you'll see what it looks like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo, do you like it then Wirg? I'm so glad it brightened up your day.......wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you opened the box!

xxLyn

Anonymous said...

Oh wow you lucky girl