Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Happy Birthday my Boy, 16 today!!!

Happy birthday to my son Ben

16 today and I wish I could say, sweet 16 and never been kissed, but well me thinks that's already happened, just kissed!

Below is a wall hanging I made over the weekend with photos of him taken throughout this year. My he's changed since last Christmas, his hair is even longer now and not black at the moment, but we'll be fixing that soon as his exams finish at the end of this week.


He's moving schools next year, over to a senior collage, which he's really looking forward to. He's had enough at his current school, which I can't blame him for.

He's so much more mature these past 5 months or so since he's got himself a part time job. He loved his birthday presents, money money money and the DVD of Summer Heights High, too funny, naughty but funny, gotta love the ABC for putting on a show like this. I don't like the swearing much but well as most people know, it's like that at a lot of schools now days, hillarious. Not recommended viewing for under 15's by any stretch of the imagination (imho)

That's it for today, I'm off to see my councellor, back later to see if this photo will upload.

hugs
Wirg.

1 comment:

smauge said...

Hey Wirgie. Your son has the same birthday as Adam Gilgrist, Prince Charles and my sister.