Saturday, 29 September 2007

We interrupt these PINK posts for a word on....

TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!

Okay those of you who have them, those of you who've had them and those of you who remember being one, WHAT THAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????????????? I was a ratbag, but I don't recall being like my nearly 16yr old son!

Ours seems to be regularly going off the rails lately . The school holidays started last night and his got off to a flying start by jigging last day at school. I knew there was something not quite right when he was up before me yesterday and didn't wear his uniform.

He lied to me about there being a mufty day and what he was doing as school. I ended up phoning the school and nooooooo he didn't front up. To cut to the chase, the boy's been grounded, but has no idea when we are going to do it during the next two weeks, we'll be springing it on him. It's not that he jigged school, yeah that's bad, but it's the fact he lied to me, made up a few stories, and embellished, even went and got the bus, I saw him at the stop with his mates. AAgggggggghhhh!!!!!

So far, he's got the most tidy room I've ever seen after his father ripped into him and he has to pass inspection every week till when ever as well. He's not allowed to have any friends over during the holidays, he's been allowed to go visit someone this afternoon, but only because it's been organised for a while.

Then that is it till we say so. Hmmmmmm I know this won't last for ever but geezzz louizzz talk about give parenting a run for it's money at the moment, grrrr!!!

Okay back to the current regular PINK posts....................



It's all go go go over at The Scrapper's Stash. Thank you to all the wonderful people who have signed up to join in our Pink Card Day event. And even more thank you's to the wondeful Sponsors who've joined up since last week.

Don't for get the Girls night In on Friday 5th October over at the Scrapper's Stash. Loads of fun this night is going to be. so please come and join us for a the most worth while cause! Please pop over and take a look in our gallery to see what's been created this past few weeks. Need some inspiration, take a look at the Sketch Gallery, it's bound to help.

The count down is on, only 6 days till Friday 5 October 2007 and the inaugral Pink Card Day at THE SCRAPPER'S STASH!!!!


Catch ya, there there or be square!!
Wirg.

Here's some of what I've already created lately........


No comments: