Sunday, 23 September 2007

It's a PINK PINK WORLD!!


I've gone PINK mad!!!! Welcome to Sunday everyone,

I've been making even more pink cards this weekend, even whilst I was at work yesterday. It was so quiet, I had time between calls to put the bases together ready to stamp and embellish! My kitchen bench was a sea of cards again this afternoon. Hubby just laughed this time.

I had it all cleaned up and cleared away by 5.15pm coz it was my turn to cook anyway. He went out to bring some washing in and when he came back he couldn't believe I'd put everything away, ROFL.

We have more people come join us at The Scrapper's Stash for our Pink Card Day, welcome everyone! It's so fantastic the people who've joined this very worthy cause. Our pledge target has gone to over 3,000 cards this weekend, what a splendid effort, thank you everyone. Oh Fearless Leader, Jenni is totally gobsmaked at the response.

On little note about my previous post re: using bleach on cards, have you ever seen what bleach does to a kitchen sponge if you forget to ring it out and rinse it? Well I have now, ROFL, needless to say that sponge doesn't exist anymore, when I tried to rinse it this morning, it 'dissolved' to nothing. That'll teach me!

Anyways, have a good week everyone, remember to stop over at the Scrapper's Stash, it's only a CLICK away and we are a very friendly bunch over there.

hugs


Wirg.

No comments: