Yes you read it right, Pink Card Day is coming.... in October to be more precise!!
Come on over to The Scrapper's Stash and read all about PINK CARD DAY!! It will be the best cause you'll ever support.
Dates to remember:
Register by - Sunday 23rd of September send your online name, real name, postal address, and target to pcd@thescrappersstash.com.au
Launch on - Friday 5th of October -
Girls Night In Pink Ribbon Day - Monday 22nd of October
Cards to be completed by - Wednesday 31st of October. (and sent asap to TSS)
Results, and thank you - Friday 9th of November
I've already started making cards for this very worthwhile cause. My whole kitchen bench yesterday went pink! Card stock, ribbons, inks, buttons, brads, patterned papers etc, I had it spread everywhere. I've never been a fan of the colour pink, but it's now growing on me. And it's dawned on me there are so many shades of pink, it's amazing!!
So please support the Australian Cancer Council's cause and help women living with Breast Cancer amongst other types of this horrible disease!
See you online.
hugs
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment