Friday, 21 September 2007

DON'T FORGET PINK CARD DAY!!

Hi everyone




Well, things have been moving along at a cracking pace over at The Scrappers Stash. We've got more sponsors and loads of people signed up and pledged to make cards for this wonderful cause.



Don't forget to put Friday, 5 October in your diaries for Girls Night In at the Scrappers Stash.


And please remember if you are taking part in the card making and want to register, please email by no later than Sunday 23rd September so that you can receive a kit of supplies from our sponsors, to help make your cards. Email Jennifer at and register NOW! Here's her email addy: pcd@thescrappersstash.com.au


I've had a fun time this week starting off making my pledged cards, 41 made so far and I've increased my pledge from 30 to 70, I'm on a roll!! I've got pink stuff very where around my craft area. Plenty of ribbon now, some arrived from the Stash today, ta oh Fearless Leader!! LOL.


Well, son's working at the pizza place tonight, need to get things going to feed him before he leaves.

Catch ya,

Wirg.

No comments: