Tuesday, 25 September 2007

I'm an Aunty again, of sorts.....


I got an email a little while ago from my sister-in-law to say their two german shepherds are the proud parents of 9 puppies!! How gorgeous! It's their first litter, mum and babies doing fine. There were 10, but one little tyke didn't survive sadly.

Here's a photo of the proud parents taken only 3 days ago, aren't they the most beautiful dogs!!


My brother will be over the moon because he's long wanted a pair of sheperds that would have pups. Wow I can't believe in a first litter how many she's had. Wish we could have one, but alas, ours is not a safe, secure back yard to keep such a large dog in at any time really.


Well our Pink Card Drive is going great guns and it isn't even October yet. I've already finished making 72 cards, woohooo! I've got myself a few more supplies today and afte a couple of days break, I'll be cranking out more to add to my pledge. Don't for get the Girls night In on Friday 5th October over at the Scrapper's Stash. Loads of fun this night is going to be. We've had some wonderful SPONSORS so please come and join us for a wonderful cause!

Wirg.





No comments: