Saturday, 8 September 2007

Slacko strikes again.....

LOL, yep been a bit slack again keeping this up todate but I've had a very good excuse, and that's called LUPUS. Much better now thanks everyone and catching up with a ton of things I've let slide since the retreat weekend.

Last night and today I've done a new tech article and samples for the Scrappers Stash. Pop over and have a look, it was a really nice one to do and you can adapt it to use on scrapped pages as well as handmade cards.

Father's day last week was lovely. My hubby and son took my dear Dad to the Swan's game at the SCG, whilst they were there, my younger sister and I went for a stroll around Ikea and the big shopping complex it's in.

Then when we got home we vegged for a bit in front of the telly till it was time to cook tea for the men. It was a lovely time all round for our little family. Dad and hubby loved their presents too. I made this very cute card for my Dad using some gorgeous chipboard pieces from The Stash's store. Isn't he gorgeous?




The wings are A2Z Scraplets chipboard pieces I've painted and embossed with Franklin Opals. My Dad sure liked it.

That's enough for this post I think. I've done a canvas recently too so I'll leave you with a pic of that. That's my son on his first camping trip many years ago.


I have Michelle Roberts of Matisse/Derivan to thank for showing me how to get going on this canvas, mmwahhh thanks Michelle!

Ciao for now,

Wirg.

No comments: