by Steph http://scrapboookingdork.blogspot.com/
Here you go:
Name three things that scare you ......... drunk drivers, tailgating drivers, My son dying because of one or the other! (my best friend was killed by a drunk driver)
The daggiest thing in your music collection.... Bay City Rollers? ( have a few different daggies lol)
Your three favourite clothing items........ my very old dark blue jumper, navy trackies & my little black pumps/shoes that have butterflies on the soles
Your partners most annoying habit.....Just one? Never putting the pepper shaker away! Can’t help myself, waking son and I up at 5am with very loud farts!!
What stresses you out.... Knowing I’m not running late but hubby tries to make me hurry up coz he has never got over being on Navy time..
Your favourite household chore…cooking.
If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for….. don’t really know, don’t shop there much at all. Maybe the music or stationery/craft section.
In my next life I would like to come back as… don’t believe I’d come back, wouldn’t want to, to this world anyway.
Your least favourite celebrity… Paris Hilton (though I don’t know how anyone could call her a ‘celebrity’ really. Nuff said? LOL
Now who to tag next................................
AT at http://auntytraci.blogspot.com/2007/06/male-cards-ugh.html
Sandie at http://sandie-sandiesplace.blogspot.com/
and Deanne at http://mystampingplace.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
LOL at Paris! I named her for the same question when I got this tag too!!
Oh I nearly forgot about this Wirg.........I had better get a wriggle on........thanks.......luv Sandie
Post a Comment