Hey ho there
My boy (the 'teenager') finally started his first job last night at a new local pizza takeaway chain. He got his uniform and when I picked him up, didn't he look so grown up in it! He wouldn't let me take a photo last night, but said I could on Thursday, funny lad!
He's very impressed and had a load of fun the two hours he was there training. He recons he'll go great and the people he works with are a lot of fun.
Soooooooooo my 'baby' is now in the workforce!! Let's hope he learns to manage his wages better than he does the pocket money we've been giving him coz he's soooooo not a saver. He has to learn though coz he's got a car waiting to be bought from Grandad next year and he has to pay for it and it's insurance and rego. Crickey, he'll be learning to drive next year, oh noooooooooo, I don't know if I can handle that yet, LOL.
See ya for now, this is just a short entry today. I'm off to the gym, then I've some sewing to finish off some curtains. I've also got my Mum's sewing machine to see if I can fix it for using with my scrapbooking. If it's worth getting fixed, I'll do it.
Ciao
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment