BE WARNED, I do not and never will sell anything on EBAY.
FYI, my user name there is coogeebear101. If you happened to receive any emails from my yahoo email in that name, this is because this evil scummy dirtbag has hacked into my Ebay account and got my personal contact details that were listed with EBay.
Thank goodness I have the good sence and witts about me not to have any banking details registered with them.
As some of you know I was the victim of fraud last year via Paypal. I couldn't say enough about how never to use Paypal. To this day they still won't acknowledge that the only way someone could have got my bank details was to hack their so called secure server.
Anywoooooooooooo, there seems to have been thousands of dollars scammed from unsuspecting people using my coogeebear id over at ebay. I've had hours of online conversations last night and calls to my mobile trying to sort this out. The little 'darling' that hacked my account even had the hide to give my real name and personal mobile phone number to some of the people.
The first I knew about it was sitting down to dinner last night and some woman from Brisbane phones demanding to know where were the hair straighteners she'd won on my auction.
WHAT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I had to ask her what on earth this 'GHD' thing was she kept on about. Then the silence hit. WHAT you don't know what a GHD is? Please enlighten me I asked. Oh they are hair straighteners.
OMfreaking goodness I said, no way have I ever sold anything on ebay, and if I did it would be craft items only. Hmmm who'd have known what a 'GHD' was then, I mean at my age, I ask you????? Ya learn something new every day, a GHD is some well know wizz bang hair straightener ya know, did ya know that people cos I sure a bl@@dy hell didn't!!!!!
Soooooooooo late last night I finally was given back access to my ebay account. Yes it definately had been hacked and yes someone had stolen my id on it.
I found the true extent to how much this DIRTBAG had ripped people off. Thousands and thousands it seems. More fool them for parting with their money I say when they couldn't get replies to questions before the auctions had finished.
If in doubt don't bid, ask the questions first. If you don't get a reply, then hey, they can't be fair dinkum.
Once again my faith and trust that was starting to be regained with Ebay has been shattered and I am never ever going to go online to buy stuff through them from even just around Australia now.
Be warned, if you come across my name Coogeebear, Coogeebear101 or similar, it's not me selling stuff. I don't and won't online. I've had that user name with yahoo since 1995, and ebay for about 8 years maybe. I don't want to part with it but I sure as eggs don't want it sullied with this kind of scam.
Thanks and know that I hope if who ever did this happens to also know my other names and about my blogs, I'm going to the police, I've got your IP addy and I'm putting in a formal complaint! NUFF SAID!!
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment