I've done washing, been taxi driver to the teenagers, finished off several cards that needed over night drying and now I'm having some lunch and a browser here on the net. (I'll be putting stuff on my creative blog after this one's updated)
Fantastic news today is my friend Deanne doesn't have to move. Those that are members of the forums we frequent will know Deanne was given 60 days notice this week by their landlord. They'd only been there a year but the fellow wanted to renovate then sell and thought the best way to do that was to boot them out and do it as an empty house.
As luck (and many prayers in the this house) would have it, the landlord has changed his mind and is not going to sell after all. Deanne and her family can stay. What a wonderful relief.
Little bit of celebrating tonight over at Jenni's place yeeeehaaa!
Here's the photo of TB I promised.....

He's currently 'kanoodling' with his girlfriend, LOL. Glad he's got the door open and is respecting our house rules.
See ya for now, must get the creative blog updated.
hugs
Wirg x
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the special mention Mrs Wirgie!!! lol.
TB looks good in his new specs. Don't tell him, but he sure looks like you with them one (even tho I can still see your hubby in his face too).
Looking forward to tonight!!!
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment