..... well I've found my creative mojo and have been spending as much
time as possible creating cards, otp's (off the page projects) and doing
digital scrapping.
I was asked to be the guest designer for the digi challenge over at
the Little Scrapbook Shop for this weekend's Cyber Crop.
You can see my challenge here.
Go on, I know you want to give it ago!! LOL.
Not much happening here this weekend, just how I like it, take the
moments as they come.
See ya
Wirg .
Oh I forgot, an update on the Ebay debarcle. I found a link on there
where I could go and cancel my account, so it was done yesterday.
I've not checked my other email addy yet, will be interesting to
see if they do it immediately as requested. I've nothing in my account
at all, sooooooooo see ya later Ebay, you totally suck!
1 comment:
Woohoo Wirg! Great challenge - you'll find my LO is now in the gallery @ LSBS!
Hope your Ebay account has been successfully deleted - what a nuisance that place is!
Hugs,
Pepper
Post a Comment