Monday, 5 May 2008

Where did that weekend go?

I had to work on Saturday and when ever I work a Saturday, it never feels like I've had any time off. Mondays are usually hectic, I can only hope we are not short staffed yet again. They say we are getting new staff, they are ment to be on the floor by the end of this month after their training. Can't come soon enough me thinks.

Saturday afternoon when I got home, hubby took son for his 2nd driving lesson. He took him out the back of a bit of a rural area we live near. I havne't got much out of them except hubby said turn left here son. Son says but but but Dad I have never turned a corner yet. Well you will now.

Eeeek he ended up on the other side of the road, but after a couple more turns, he did get it right. Glad I wasn't in the car then. They were gone a couple of hours, and hubby said it took son a while to get that you don't cross your arms over as you turn. That was one of the first things I told son, so hopefully when we go out again for a drive this afternoon, he'll get it right.

Sooooo yesterday after church we went straight in to the city to the SCG for the Swan's game against Western Bulldogs. Aggghhh and what a pooh cack of a game it was. I can't believe that horrible Jason Ackermanus (?) is playing again. Glad to say he hardly got near the ball but well the Swans were a bit like lead ducks yesterday and really didn't rally till too late. Such a bad habit they have. Never mind, there's other games to come.

On Saturday night friends came over for dinner. We got chatting and I mentioned I had no idea how to get my laptop working using the wireless/bluetooth to connect to our wireless router. Yay, Kim's a genius, he got it working and now I can take my laptop anywhere in the house without having to have a long cable for the internet connection. Noice!!!

That's all for today. Should go get ready for work now, yeck!

See ya.
Wirg.

No comments: