Hi ho there friends and family
Well I do have good reason for not blogging for another 10 days.
Finally, after all the damage to our house during last Decembers massive hail storm, our house is almost as good as new. Better even with the new colorbond roof now as well.
We've had builders here the past week and a bit. Our kitchen ceiling was completely replaced, not just that section that caved in. Our bathroom's done and on this Monday coming the electrician will be here to install the new lighting and check the aircon's okay.
How good is this!! I took some photos of our family room where I'm typing this to you all from. We had to pack nearly everything up. And for those that know my craft desk/area you'll know what a nightmare that would have been. Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to clear a few things out. It all got wrapped up in plastic to keep the dust out whilst sanding. Hence no computer access coz yep, they got disconnected and wrapped up too. I'm back online as of last night.
I still have my craft area to reassemble. I don't want to do it in a hurry though. I want to get it in a better sorted, working order. So that I do have room to create without being crowded out with stuff. Those that have seen what it was like will know this is no mean feat to get it sorted.
I will however have more room coz we cleaned off the top of my little tallboy cupboard that's on the opposite site of the room. What was on top of my craft desk hutch is going to go on the tallboy now and I'll have nothing stored on top of my hutch. I'm just too little to keep trying to reach stuff from that high up.
This is short, I must get back to the resorting and organising. Oh and whilst we were unpacking all the kitchen and family room stuff we decided to reorganise where we had pictures hanging and the like. Finally on our big blank wall we have hung 3 of our Robert Ulmann originals and they look great! We've not used the whole wall, only towards to doorway to the lounge. I'll take a photo soon. Up the other end of that wall I have put my star shaped Ikea card holder back. It's empty right now, but I will be putting things in it soon.
See ya,
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment