Hi everyone
It's been rather quiet, not a lot going on, been to the footy, though the Swans are playing bismally! It's nice being at the game, the atmosphere's electric, even if they did loose.
Son has only had one more driving lesson so far. Hubby took him Saturday afternoon. This coming weekend, I shall be taking him again and we are going for a long long drive out in the 'sticks' so that he gets more used to the accellerator and brake, as well as turning corners both left and right. He's enjoying it so far. He's starting to realise that there's more to driving than just hoping in and going. Plus he realised he'll be responsible for his own car come November so needs to save his money instead of 'eating' it all LOL.
Our roof is still making us stop and stare at it, it's so funny to be outside looking at it, I pull my self up a lot realising I'm just starring, oh how spot on they got those Colorbond ads that are on tv right now.
We still have the gaping holes in the kitchen & bathroom ceilings, but new quotes have been done and sent to the insurer. The original builder seems to have really fallen off the face of the earth. The new fellow doing the ceiling quotes can get the new light fittings, the aircon ducts and repainting done as well, and he recons one to two days and the lot will be done, including putting new insulation bats in the roof, YAY I SAY!!! Bring it on, it's nearly 6 months!!
Sooooooooooooooooo from today it's only 4, four, I say FOUR (4) weeks till I see the Osmonds live in Perth, wow it's coming around really fast and I still have found nothing I like to wear. I've a couple of outfits in the wardrobe, but it'd be nice to have something new'ish. Oh well, least I have the old faithfulls, nice black silk pants matching top and black & gold sheer overshirt. It's nice but I think I may be cold in it. We shall see.
Soooo that's it for now, I'll post again soon, promise.
Oh ps, my Dad's in England right now, with orders and photo in hand to get me a new hat, just like one I had when I was 17, they are back in fashion and I don't know till this day where my old one went, it was soooooooo nice!
Wirg
No comments:
Post a Comment