Happy Thursday friends!
Today I managed to get my pc over to the shop for them to hopefully repair. got them to check my laptop out coz that darn mouse still wouldn't play with me. As it turns out the mouse died, LOL. Dead mouse!! They gave me a replacement straight away coz it's only a couple of months old. Also they reset my cordless mouse and showed me how it's done so now I'm using the cordless and the laptop is behaving beautifully.
After I left the computer place, I motored over to Parramatta to deposit a cheque in my account and talk to the staff about how I can pay for another car over the weekend when I can't get a bank cheque written. No worries, sorted and I can pay using my credit card as long as there's enough money in the account to cover it (it's a debit card, my own dosh, the only way to go, no bills each month and stops me from over spending)
Next stop was the car place I bought my Camry from 5 years ago. I didn't let them see it, it was too 'sad' looking, still dirty from the country driving too, not to mention all the hail dings in it.
They knew me straight away, we bought hubby's car there less than 2 years ago. I sat in some Corolla sedans and found one or two that depending on what happens next week with both our car's assessments, I can purchase then and there, and with almost a full year's rego on to boot.
Came home, did a few emails, made lunch, helped up in the gararge to sort out a ton of stuff we are ditching. The garage being totalled has given us the much needed kick up the butts to clean it up. I can't believe how big it is with all the shelves and work benches moved to the back of it. Amazing. I will take some photos and my new car, what ever it is will fit in easily!
Oh and prior to me going out first off this morning, the insurance assessor came to check out the asbestos clean up and look at the areas of the house that have to be repaired, Looks like the dining room didn't get off scot free and hubby's lovely wooden carved ceiling is going to have to come down so the roof can be repaired. Oh well, it's all covered by the insurers. There was damage we didn't see to our house's cladding too, so it's all adding up.
Sooooooo glad we changed insurance companies 2 years ago coz I can't praise this one enough, think HELP and you'll know who I'm talking about here in Sydney
Well I've got a load of photos to sort through from Christmas so I can post them up for you to see. Off I go, plug in the graphics tablet to this machine and I can do all kings of editing.
Here's one I've already cropped, Ben's nearly as tall as his father now, still has that long hair over his face though, teenagers, LOL.
See ya, need a cuppa tea too!
hugs
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment