I've been in and out today, doing errands, driving son here there and everywhere and back again and it's sooooooo hot out there. Just heard the weather forcast so my new car is in the leaky garage already. Not taking any chances.
Sooooo after forking out what seemed like a small fortune today, transferring the rego on my new car, buying a blank spare key (still have to pay for it to be cut then programmed) then booking the car to have tinting done next week, I'm feeling rather broke again. However, but wait there's more (so the TV add used to go).............
When I was paying the rego, the lady asked me if it was a replacement car from the hail storm in December. Yes I said.
Well then you don't have to pay all this duty on it. I mean you need to pay it up front but here's the form, get your paperwork together and send it off with them and the Office of State Revenue is going to refund all this money you've just had to pay!
Oh my goodness, what good news is that? Fan-didly-tastic I say. Soooooo the $477 bucks is coming back to me as soon as this paper work is sent. Need to find a fax machine me thinks. Next week the tinting was going to cost me $330. So I'm ahead already and even if you add on the cost of the spare car and it's cutting and programming, I'm still ahead.
You know, we are a praying kind of family here in Wirg's World, but never more so for me since the storms hit. I've been saving like billio for ages to trade my old car in but our hands were forced when that storm hit. All things happen for a reason, they happen when we least expect and those reasons we may never know. This is what I believe.
But I also believe our Lord Jesus has been hearing my prayers, He's been working things around in His time and well the timing He has shown me personally lately is wonderful, glorious and I thank Him in more prayer and praise. He has shown me, though I don't realise it some days, He is always there and always will be, Praise be to God and his everlasting Son!!
byee again, I don't usually get that deep, but I felt praise needed to be shown more and shared with you all.
hugs
Wirgie
No comments:
Post a Comment