Well yes, lately I've been slightly obssessed with cupcakes, so much so that I've been wanting a cupcake tree/stand to put cupcakes on that I've baked.
My dear friend Sandie, I noticed from her blog, had the same type of stand I'd been looking for without success. Sandie, dear sweet friend of mine, came to the rescue and got me one from Melbourne near where she lives.
When some of us girls from the Scrapper's Stash met up in Geelong just after Christmas, Sandie gave me my pink stand she found for me and here it is with cupcakes on it and all! LOL, not full, you don't think it would be with my hubby and son about to gobble them up before the icing's even had time to settle! They are delish too!
So Sandie my friend, thanks heaps for picking this up for me, I'd never have found one the same here in Sydney without driving all over for days and days.
Wirgie x x
ps here's a link to a cupcake site I delight in visiting.....Cupcake Bakeshop
1 comment:
Great Stand and cupcakes
OMG that Cupcake site is amazing -- roll on the cooler weather
Post a Comment