Too funny.
When I told hubby about the neighbour's visit and insistance that our Jacaranda be cut down, he was on the phone so fast it would have made your head spin. On Saturday, two of our friends from church turned up with a chainsaw and next thing you know, the main branch/trunk that was closest to the fence, touching it ever so slightly, was gone and chopped up.
There is no way now that we will agree to our tree being removed. We never used to like it at first, but now, after living here nearly 9 years, it's 'grown' on us (what a pun) and it's rather beautiful when it flowers, if a little bit messy. So this moron will have a fight on his hands if he tries to have it removed, coz nothing is touching the fence, the fence isn't 'leaning', nothing is 'lifting' his concrete, nothing is being removed, period.
See ya,
1 comment:
Good for you Wirg. I was ready just last week to chain myself to the tree out the front of our house. I love, love, love Jacaranda trees - good luck my friend.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment