Can't believe I've been back at work two days already and their stupid shenanigans have started already.
I've not had what they call L&D time (learning and development) for over three years but blow me down if they've started to give it to me every fortnight. Only hitch is they've tacked it onto our technical meetings which means we are all stuck in the conference room an extra 15 minutes with nothing to do.
We can't come out to our computers and actually 'learn' or catch up on email notifications either. What was the point of that? Oh well, it's a government department, I shouldn't be surprized at anything anymore really.
I'm just waiting to see if I get any 'you've been non-compliant' comments because I've been caught on several long calls after my shifts finishes or after my rostered breaks/ meetings start. Apparently, one of my colleagues is being hawled over the coals because she has had loads of times where she can't go on her break till she actually gets off the phone. The rostering software then marks her as non-compliant because she's not logged off at the right time.
I tell ya, you can't win and I'm just biding my time to see if this happens to me coz I'll be with my union rep so fast they'll feel with breeze (cyclone?) hit them.
Other than that, I'm glad to be back at work, it's very quiet and I'm surprized because I found they let a heap of staff go right at the end of their shifts on Christmas eve. They were contracted staff, but still to wait till that time was just totally unfair and uncaring.
Yet they have a hide to put posters up trying to tell us that "We don't finish work at 5pm...... because we care" What's with that??? I dunno, but I won't take any notice of it. LOL, can you tell I'm a real public servant now NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
See ya, I've some more creating to do and my other 2 blogs to update later.
hugs
Wirgie x x
No comments:
Post a Comment