Thursday, 25 September 2008

It's time to say good by to....

... The Scrapper's Stash.

Sadly, the site will close for good on 31st October 2008. This was my first and only Design Team appointment. Some of you know the struggle I had to make the decision to stop monitoring the forum there a few months back.

I'm saddened to read that Jenni is closing it, but she has her reasons and we need to respect that. Keep watching here and on my creative blog for any info I can gleen about Pink Card Day for 2009. I hope it does becomes a yearly event like Jenni had planned.

byee for now. I'll be back to put a photo of my TB with his new specs and my new'ish haircut. Just got to take a photo first LOL.

hugs
Wirg

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

That is a bit sad. If Jenny doesn't do pink card day, I am sure we can do something over at LSBS.
Deanne
xx

Sandie said...

Gidday Wirg, I think you did a marvellous job over at the Stash to keep things going for as long as they did. Thank you for all your help.

You can kick back and have a well deserved rest.

Luv Sandie