Saturday, 29 November 2008

A girls gotta have a bit of bling!!

On Thursday night I took TB Christmas shopping to buy his girlfriend something. He was very happy to spend all his birthday money on her but we did look around first. We ended up in Goldmark Jewellers and wow, talk about in the right place at the right time.

TB ended up with a beautiful delicate stirling silver chain, added a gorgeous filigree silver heart to it and found a matching pair of heart earrings too. Then came the surprize, it cost him all of $32!! Almost half the ticket price.

Sooooooo whilst there some little rings caught my eyes. Very sparkly blingy delicate things in silver. Now I'm not a silver jewellery wearer at all but this heart shaped one kept calling to me and I thought hey my sister would probably love one for her birthday next week. So I started to try them on. My sister is a little bigger than me so something that is just right on me would be too small for her. I tried on every size of that ring and all were either too small for me or just right. Then I saw a lovely butterfly one, tried it on, bingo perfect for Nicole. Here it is.....



When I found out the price, I thought oh goodness, a girl can never have too much bling so I bought the butterfly one for myself. Both rings ended up costing less than the price of just one of them.

Here's my heart bling ring, it's soooooo cute.....



I didn't think it'd look okay with my gold diamond band hubby bought me last Christmas but it sure does. Can't get a photo of it coz it's on my right hand and my camera is so hard to hold in the left hand with a right hand shutter button it. I did try though LOL.

See ya, I'm off to pay a laybuy and find a Christmas present for hubby.

Wirgie x x

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Love both those rings Wirg!! Very nice.
dee
xx