Thursday, 25 October 2007

Stuck at home with no car for two days...

Edited Monday 29 October 2007, yes, the tech article IS now available at the Stash.

And look what I can do, ROFL.........

I tidied my craft desk up, did all the samples and step by steps for a tech article for the Stash and put everything away and I have room to work on other things now. I didn't need to stand at the kitchen bench for a change, lol. I went crazy yesterday chucking bits out, trying not to reorganise things too much so I can find things and am happy with this.

You may think it looks a mess still BUT, I am really short so I can't use much above those baskets hanging from the shelves above. I put things up there that I don't get down over and over and over. Everything else has to be close by so this is why it looks soooooo cluttered. You know that saying "A tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind"? LOL, well maybe my mind isn't sooooo 'sick' after all ROFL.

Believe me, this is imaculate compared to before yesterday's flurry. I feel like I've actually achieved something. So once I work out how to get the pictures in my step by step, and got it going, you'll see what I've been doing.


hugs
Wirg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who works with a 9" square of cleared space!