Hi ho there
I know it's been two weeks since last posting but it's been a very hectic time. What with the wonderful Pink Card Day drive, Girls Night's In to go to and a horrible thing I call 'mental'pause ie menopause, well I'm not ready to add stuff to this tonight so instead I'll put this...........
I've been tagged by my dear friend Sandie so here's what she tagged me with and my answers:
Fours:
Jobs I've Had:
1.Junior Travel consultant my first job for 3 years
2. Personnel consultant (Now HR) for News limited in Sydney
3. Receptionionist for an US Metals company in Southampton England
4. PA to Media & Corporate Affairs manager in a government agency, dealing with loads of tv/newsprint journalist and politicians on both sides of the government
Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. Bride and Prejudice (bollywood, love it)....LOL)
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Down with Love (Renee Zellwiger one)
4. Love Actually
T.V. shows I watch
1. House (he’s a ratbag nutcase and makes me laugh)
2. Sideshow (ABC tv Saturday nights)
3.
4.
Places I've Lived
1. Southampton England my first 4 yrs of life, then 2 years from 21 to 23
2. 3 different homes in Narwee, Sydney with Adelaide SA & Earlwood NSW inbetween
3. Katoomba
4. Quakers Hill Sydney 3 different times before moving to where we are now.
Favorite Foods
1. macadamia nuts unsalted
2. Chicken buritos
3. Salad, lots of greens with balsamic dressing (homemade)
4. My mum’s coleslaw, not like your traditional one either
Favorite Colors
1. yellow
2. purple, bright & deep
3. Hot Pink
4. Orange
Places Id Love To Be Now
1. England to visit the rest of my huge family
2. Mortlake, north or Warnambool Victoria, beautiful part of the great ocean rd down there
3. Adelaide (where my brother lives, but south near the water more than the north side)
4. Getting pampered in a flash hotel anywhere, some shopping - with someone else’s money of course (great minds Sandie!)
Names I like, but would NOT use for my children
1. – Timothy (this was going to be my son’s name but hubby didn’t like it)
2. - Eliza
3. - Emma
4. - Brigette
There are others but four's was what I was tagged with so there ya go. Hmmmm who shall I tag then? What out it may be you!
I'll be back in the not to distant future to bring a better update, more detailed, on Wirg's world.
hugs
Wirg.
No comments:
Post a Comment