It's been a bit of a topsy turvy week in Wirg-land this past week or so. I'll blog about it another time. Right now I'd like to share with you that there's a new entry in the Tips and Techniques section over at the Scrapper's Stash. Want ideas on using a brayer, then follow the link and have a squiz at what's been added recently.
http://www.thescrappersstash.com.au/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1620
There's samples in the gallery and all. Whilst there, have a look at what we've all been up to. Friday night challenges are getting very interesting. Thanks Tracey, you are very clever with how you come up with the hints and all. Love the excitement that builts up to Friday nights.
I'll be back soon to share how my week went in regard to my accident settlement, barristers and bl@@dy insurance company's shennanigans!!
C U
Wirg.

Stamping DT Member at The Scrapper's Stash
No comments:
Post a Comment