Thursday, 4 April 2013

I now have my own store page with Stampin Up & a Facebook page too!

Yes, I've been a bit preoccupied creating my store & Facebook pages as well as making samples and all sorts of cards too.

If you want to purchase any Stampin Up items, you can either contact me directly or go to my shop page here....Stamp Out Your Art With Virginia!  or you can contact me directly (which is sometimes easier) via my new Facebook site which you will find here.... Stamp Out Your Art With Virginia! on Facebook.
(Please note, this for purchasing items within Australia only)

I have also been having a lot of fun with my friend Gwen too, getting all ink stained and paint splattered.  We've been working finally, on our art journals.  Here's a couple of my pages...







And yes, we did get to do that wonderful mix media class with Anna aka Finnabair over at Catchy Crafts. Below are my Journal covers. I am still to coat them with a good layer of spray gloss sealer but you'll see what they look like. Once I've sprayed them (I need to buy the spray, derr) I'll be able to put the middle back in and start taking my beautiful journal where ever I go!



............... byee for now!

No comments: